Evangelization Training Camp - DC Area 2013
July 28th, 2013 4:00 pm — August 1st, 2013 12:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in the EC’s Evangelization Training Camp at Marymount University. Available spots for online reservation are taken. However, we have opened up additional spots for $300. The slight increase in registration cost was necessary to cover costs.
To register, please contact: email@example.com.
Registration will close on Tuesday July 23.
“The ETC truly inspired and ignited a spirit of renewal and grace to go out and share the love of Christ with our brothers and sisters…!”
First Training Camp? When you register, select an intro track:
Developing Outreach Skills
Leading Small Group Outreach
Returning Participant? When you register, select an advanced track:
Sacraments and Evangelization
One-on-One Discipleship Mentoring
What to expect from an ETC:
- Daily Mass, an hour of individual prayer, and group prayer time
- Stirring prayer sessions and primers on prayer methods
- Personal connection to Christ as the foundation for ministry and outreach
- Skill building Workshops: pre-evangelistic conversation; facilitating small group scripture discussions; sharing your faith story
- Stages of conversion: what works when with whom
Registration fee includes food, lodging, and supplies.
Check-in for the week opens at 1:30 on Sunday afternoon. Mass will be celebrated Sunday evening.
Contact Claire Cepla